Friday 14 September 2012

Benefit Erase Paste - Review + Swatches!

Hello there! Today I am going to be reviewing a little pot known as Erase Paste by Benefit. It is said to be a brightening camouflage for eyes & face. I was originally introduced to this last year by my cousin who said it was amazing for hiding spots if you were going for a flawless finish, so for Christmas last year my Mum bought me the pack with the Erase Paste and The Porefessional. I use the shade fair, as there are only 3 shades which I think is a bit poor, everyone's skin tone and colour is different therefore they all cannot fit into 3 shades; fair, medium and deep.

The packaging is so cute, I absolutely love it! The pot has a lovely sheer pink pot and a purple lid, making the packaging colourful and more asthetically pleasing. You also get a lot of product inside the pot which is good, I hate when the packaging takes over and there is hardly any product. The price is £19.50 and the packaging definitely reflects that. Also, the pot does have a protective clear shield that goes between the concealer and the lid to keep them separated. Furthermore, the only bad side to the packaging is the fact that it is in a pot, make sure that your hands are clean before you dip your fingers in, germs are everywhere you know!


This concealer is very creamy and definitely full coverage, a tiny bit honestly goes a long long way. If you put too much on, yes you will look cakey and it will clump so be careful and use little, you will see the wonders! I love this for all over my face, as it cancels out any darkness under my eyes and brightens them, it cancels out any redness and the original reason why I bought it, if you have spots, they honestly disappear if you pop a tiny bit of this on top, it's like magic! As you can see from the photo below, I have had this concealer for ages, I think I got it at Christmas and that is all I have used.


As you can see from the photo below, it comes out slightly lighter than my natural skin which is fine as then it will definitely brighten up underneath my eyes and it won't look too light, if you get me, it blends in super nice either using your finger or brush, however I prefer using my finger (middle finger, your eye area is sensitive remember!)


Overall I really love this product, it is great quality and for every part of the face it works beautifully. It may be close to £20 in price, but it will last you months and months on end, it has lasted me 9 months and I've hardly made a dent. If you don't like full coverage then maybe this isn't the concealer for you as it is definitely full coverage but honestly, even if you don't, still give it a go or ask for a sample because it is a great product to have in your make-up bag!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and have a wonderful week, I will talk to you very soon. :)

Hannah, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...