Thursday 6 September 2012

Benefit's Big Beautiful Eye Kit - Review + Swatches!

Today I am going to be reviewing an old faithful of mine - Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes contour kit! I have used this kit for so long and absolutely love it, you can go full out and create a smokey eye or make it a lovely everyday, easily wearable look for a normal day.


As you can see mine is a little bit messy as I have used this a lot previously (and this is after I cleaned it, it was so mucky before with fingerprints and eyeshadow and concealer everywhere!) The first thing I like about this kit is the little leaflet it comes with, it basically shows you how and where to use the products you are given, which I think is super handy for people just starting to get into make-up. As you can see you are given a concealer, and 3 eyeshadows. I hardy use the concealer as it is too dark for my skin, so instead I use Benefit's Erase Paste in fair (blog post coming soon) but it is still a lovely bonus.

The first colour is a shimmery light pink, which is beautiful on the lid, application is so easy, you can just sweep it on and viola, your eyes already look amazing! This combined with the shimmery bronze again can make a lovely everyday look, as I usually sweep the pink colour across the lid and then apply the bronze colour to the outer corner of my lid and blend it into my crease, to give some definition to the eye. It is so subtle but at the same time really makes your eyes stand out more. The final brown colour is by far a billion times more matt than the other two, with a slight shimmer throughout it. I only use this if I want to create a smokey eye and I just put a little bit on the outer corner of my eye again and blend it in.


The pigmentation is great, and this kit will last you a long time. It also comes with two little brushes as well, which go in the little white box at the bottom, but I lost them a long time ago! It's basically two brushes and each end is for each product, which I think is so helpful! 

I have had this for over 6 months now and I still have not hit pan, it has lasted me so well and has become one of my favourite products. It may be a bit expensive, as it is £24.50, but honestly it is definitely worth the price tag in my opinion.


Benefit are slowly becoming one of my favourite brands for make-up, especially high end make-up, I have a lot of their products and I love all of them! I will be saving up my pennies to go back in some day soon.

Have you got any Benefit products? If so, what do you have, and do you like it? I hope you all are having a wonderful week and have a great weekend!

Hannah, xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love benefit products, especially the coralista blusher and posie tint! Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never tried any of the blushes but I've heard amazing things about them, I'll have to try one out, especially the coralista! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...