Tuesday 4 September 2012

Comparison; Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion vs Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes!

Recently I have been using both the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion and the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes to take off my make-up, and I have discovered a huge comparison between them both. I actually accidentally came across the Cleansing Lotion, I picked it up instead of the Simple Moisturiser and I decided to try it out and I really like it, however I also like the cleansing wipes.. But which is better?!

Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion
What the lotion looks like!
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Now, for starters I will talk about the Simple Cleansing Face Wipes. I have used these wipes for years and I do really like them, they definitely get the MAJORITY of make-up off and it is soft on the skin. However, every time I try to take my eye make-up off with these wipes, I can NEVER get all of it off, I'm always left with eyeliner still on my eyes and no matter how much I scrub, it doesn't budge! Apart from this though, it gives my face a fresh feeling, all my other make-up is easily taken off and it only takes one wipe!

The Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion, however, does the job! I use two cotton pads to take my make-up off, I simply apply the lotion on the cotton pads and then softly rub my face. I use one pad for my face make-up, like foundation etc, and one just for my eyes. It takes all my make-up off which I love, however, I don't like the feeling it leaves after I've used it on my face. It leaves a almost sticky and slimy residue on my face which I personally really dislike, I much prefer the way my face feels after using the cleansing wipes.

So, I have came up with a master plan! I am going to use the lotion first to take all my make-up off, then use the wipes to get any excess make-up off/give my skin the fresh feeling, which I think will be perfect!

Overall I really like both products, I don't love both as they do both have disadvantages. If you don't wear a lot of make-up, especially eye make-up, and don't like having residue left on your skin then the  refreshing cleansing wipes are for you. However, if you wear lots of make-up and you don't mind having a residue on your skin for a while, then the lotion is for you!

So that is about it, I thought I should let you guys know incase you were looking for a new cleansing lotion/make-up wipes. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will talk to you very soon. :)

Hannah, xx

5 comments:

  1. I myself have done this method for a while now. Cleanser first then wipe or toner to remove left over residue and make up. It works much better and skin feels fresher. I have done wipe then cleanser also I ended up using a number of wipes to remove makeup, but it was the cleanser that actually removed it properly, I never understand why p eople still do it this way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...