Tuesday 11 September 2012

Thick Eyeliner, Golden Eyes + Berry Lips = Autumn! FOTD 11/09/12

I would first of all like to say that my heart goes out to all the families and friends that have lost someone on this tragic day 11 years ago. Rest in peace to all those who sadly passed away that day, you will never be forgotten and you live long inside everyone's hearts. <3

Moving on, today I would like to show you what make-up I am wearing. I experimented with Maybelline's Eyeshadow Quad in Coral Drama which I have a blogpost coming up on in the next few days, all I can say now is that I didn't like it as much as I thought I would! I also chose to go with a darker, berry lip as we are transitioning into Autumn.


Here's a picture of my eyes, but more importantly, we have a cheeky little nostril shot going on there! No, please ignore my nose, I got a bit carried away with the angles but this picture of my eyes and my eyes only (lies, I want you all to see my nostril.. not) was the best one out of the pictures I took. My eyeliner is probably the main part of my eye, as I made the line bold and thick and I took it out a little bit in a wing, thick eyeliner is a trend this Autumn/Fall this year folks! My eyeshadow was meant to be a golden-coral almost smokey eye look, but instead it just looks golden, which disappointed me about this eyeshadow (look out for the blogpost in 2 days!)


 I just used a mini lipgloss I got as a present from Accessorise on the lips, it is a dark berry colour and it is the exact shade that is in for Autumn, I will definately be going out and buying a lipstick form of this shade extremely soon! Do you have any recommendations of good darker berry lipsticks?


Funny faces time.. I wore my hair in a simple side braid as I had a shower this morning and was meant to be working tonight but I got sent home, so I didn't do anything too fancy with it, it's actually still wet in these pictures, I am so lazy when it comes to drying my hair!


 Make-up I am wearing;

Benefit The Porefessional
A tiny bit of Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in "Believe in Me Ivory"
Benefit Erase Paste in Light
Mac Blush in Buff
Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in Coral Drama
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Accessorise Lipgloss

I hope you enjoyed reading this, I really love the dark lip and thick black eyeliner combo, I will be wearing it a lot this Autumn. I hope you have a lovely week and I will talk to you very soon. :)

Hannah, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...