Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hello everyone! Today I have a different type of post for you all, it's a tag (yay!) I was tagged by the lovely Sarah from mybeautysleuth to do The Autumn Tag, which I am super excited about. Lets get onto the questions!

Favourite thing about it? 


Definitely just the whole changing seasons, I just love everything Autumn, and when Winter comes, I love everything Winter.. I'm sick of Summer, give me the crisp morning air already!



Favourite drink?


Again my favourite drink doesn't change, still love a good cup of tea or a Strawberry & Cream Frappuccino from Starbucks.


Favourite scent/candle?


All year round I'm a huge fan of fruity scents and Vanilla scents, I don't really go by the seasons on this.


Best lipstick?

In general just darker berry lipsticks - I'll be doing a blog post on my favourite Autumn lipsticks sometime soon (within the month probably - back at Uni so posts are slower)

Go to moisturiser?

Always the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser - so cheap and the quality is still amazing!

Go to colours for the eyes?

I'm still a big fan of neutral eyes but I'm branching out to more brown smokey eyes/bronze eyes/possible burgundy/cranberry eyes if I pluck up the courage to buy the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate.. 

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?

Just whatever is in the charts - love a bit of Ellie Goulding right now (AND WE'RE GONNA LET IT BURN BURN BURN BURN)

Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)?

I just love getting out my biker/Chelsea boots, getting my tights and black cardigans out, layering dresses and bringing out the old shirt and jumper combo!

Autumn treat?

I bought myself a pair of black Chelsea boots. They are beautiful!

Favourite place to be?

Anywhere as long as I'm with the people that I care about (so soppy), like at home with my Mum and Dad, at my boyfriend's bit, out with friends or at Uni. Just whatever.. Preferably my bed though. Sleeping..

As for people that I tag, I tag anyone reading this! It's such a fun tag that I think everyone should do it. So go on, get into the Autumn spirit with a wee tag :)

So that's about it for this post, I hope this gave you a little insight into my weird and wonderful thoughts and that you enjoyed reading this, I love writing tags, they are so much fun!

Have a lovely day and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Deb from Debra Bros Blog. I would absolutely recommend the tea tree toner for sensitive skin. My skin is actually super sensitive, dry and oily but this toner helps with all of it. Absolutely try it out. :)

    I love your answers to this tag too. They're actually scary similar to mine, haha. Most of my favourite things don't change depending on the seasons. I'm all about dark lips and boots too. Although I've never tried the Strawberry and Cream Frappacino so I might just have to give that one a go. Now following you on Bloglovin' :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Pomegranate as well and I'm loving it too! x

    Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i agree that Simple kind to skin moisturiser is the best especially as in winter my skin gets really sensitive! Great post! Would you like to follow eachother? Let me know on my blog if you do, thank you!!

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...