Saturday 16 August 2014

Baku, Azerbaijan - Day 4

Hello everyone! Today we are back with another instalment of my recent trip to Baku, Azerbaijan. On this day I actually stayed in the apartment all day and sat on the balcony reading/watching the Commonwealth Games, but I thought I'd show you the view from my Dad's balcony as it is breathtaking!







Outfit:
Playsuit - Abercrombie & Fitch

Face:
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Lancome Définicils Mascara
Mac Lipstick in Peach Blossom







Fun fact: This is the biggest flag in the world!


Fun fact: There are 3 Flame Towers (this is one of them, you can see all three of them here), they are the tallest skyscrapers in Baku and they are all slightly different sizes - one is 140m tall, one is 160m tall and the other is 190m tall. They are also covered in LED lights so at night they illuminate and create the effect of flames on the towers, again you can see that here.



They are building a park here!













So that's all the snaps I got! I think I got a photo of practically every angle from the balcony but the view is spectacular so why not?! The final post of my holiday will be posted soon, I've kinda shoved days 5-7 together as I didn't take many photos but I actually left the apartment.. So that's good right?! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely views! love peach blossom one of my Mac favs x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rapidly becoming one of my favourites as well, I wore it today! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, Hannah! you look so beautiful here and those views of city are just amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Let me know!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's all the snaps I got! I think I got a photo of practically every angle from the balcony but the view is spectacular so why not?! sofa cover shop near me , velvet bed sheet wholesale , The final post of my holiday will be posted soon, I've kinda shoved days 5-7 together as I didn't take many photos but I actually left the apartment.. So that's good right?! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...