Sunday 10 August 2014

FOTD & OOTD #8 - Stripes & Rips - 06/08/14

Hello everyone! Today I'm back with another FOTD & OOTD - I hope you guys actually enjoy reading these posts as I seem to be doing them more and more at the moment.. However I have some new posts/series that I haven't done before coming up soon so stay tuned :) (obviously I haven't done them before if they are new.. Sometimes I worry about myself. Well, most of the time.)

ANYWAY..

This day was so busy - honestly I was out for 12 hours, by the time I came in I was exhausted! I met up with two of my oldest friends (one I met in nursery, one I met in secondary school) and we went out for lunch at our local pub. I then was the designated driver of the day, and took us to our local ice rink and we then went ice skating for 2 and a half hours - you can imagine by that point my ankles were about to give in and my calves were burning. BURNING. My friend from secondary school has ice skated all her life so she was being all fancy and good, I was kinda average as through years of rollarblading I adapted to ice skating and my friend from nursery has only ice skated about twice in her life so she clung onto the wall for the first hour, and once she eventually began to ice skate properly, I made it my mission to scare her at every possible opportunity by skating into her at a high speed pretending to be some sort of vehicle (we were discussing hazard perception tests when you take your driving theory test and all the ridicious situations they put you in - like a little kid running onto the road or a car suddenly reversing out right in front of you - to her I was that little kid running towards her or the random huge lorry that suddenly appeared.. It was hilarious!)

Anyway, after that we then went home shopping as my friend from secondary school is moving into her flat and we basically spent the next hour or so saying how cute everything is in Next Home and buying things we didn't need. THEN we went to Frankie and Bennys for dinner and our other friend joined us, and the dinner was.. Meh. I wouldn't rate it. We then went to see The Inbetweeners 2 film which had actually came out that day so it was full, and oh my god. It. Was. HILARIOUS. Literally there were points were I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. If you've never heard of The Inbetweeners before, it's basically a group of guys who met at school and go on holiday together - with lots of dirty/disgusting humour in-between.. It is SO FUNNY. The words I'd use to sum up the film are: poo, pee, penises and dolphins. There are so many more words I could use but I don't want to spoil it too much! By that time it was past 9, so what did we do? Go on a tour of our hometown and look at our schools/people's homes/places we used to go and then we went to Asda and try on flower crowns and laugh at ourselves hysterically, of course. 

And then it was home time. To sleep.



List of make-up:

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Sin & Buck
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
The Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer in 13 Burnished Amber
Lancome Définicils Mascara
Mac Lipstick in Crème Cup

Can you tell I'm loving my Naked Palette? I'm really enjoying using the different shades to create different looks - can't wait to get a good smokey eye on for later on this week! Also, rediscovered my Crème Cup lipstick - will definitely be whipping this bad boy out more often!



Outfit:

Top - J Crew
Jeans - Abercrombie & Fitch

I bought both of these while I was in Florida (note: hoping to do a post on what I did soon, there's just about 1,600 photos to get through.. So it's taking me a while, sorry!) so I can't find them online :( But I adore the top, stripy tops just make me happy and I find them so flattering on, but it was the fact it was yellow that just made me go YES. Also, loving the ripped jeans look right now, I think it goes nice with the stripes!

So, that's this post done! My wrists are sore from all this typing.. And my eyes are sore considering it's 1.37am, so it's time for some well deserved sleep for me! Hope you enjoyed reading this post, what did you get up to today?

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...